With over twenty years of experience in the retail industry, Russ has become a dominant force in the Utah retail market. He has worked with top local and national developers such as General Growth Properties, Lauth, Macerich, The Boyer Company, The Thackeray Company, The Woodbury Corporation, Chasebrook Company, Amsource Development, Nova Source Development, and many others. Russ has also been instrumental in the expansion of many retailers, including Texas Roadhouse, Maurices, Quiznos, Panda Express, Taco Bell, Susie’s Deals, Play N Trade, Carl’s Jr., FedEx Office, Xfinity, Tsunami Restaurant and Sushi Bar, and many more.
Russ’s priority is providing timely, knowledgeable, and accurate information to his clients. He has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of retail and is driven to provide the services necessary to make accurate real estate decisions.
- CCIM Business Excellence Award, 2012
- Nominated for CCIM Broker of the Year, 2012
- CCIM Business Excellence Award, 2011
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Top Level Producer, 2007
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Bronze Level Circle of Distinction Award, 2006
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Silver Level Circle of Distinction Award, 2005
- Utah Valley University, Bachelor of Science, Business Management
If you are in a hole, stop digging.
Most likely to
Be running through the streets of Alpine