Nick Wood serves as the Chief Executive Officer at Mountain West Commercial Real Estate (MWCRE). Nick’s broad scope of experience in both the public and private sectors provides a unique perspective to this role.
Nick began his commercial real estate career in 1999. Nick’s career has spanned nearly every facet of the commercial real estate business including Operations Management, Technology Consulting, Brokerage and Executive Leadership. Nick mentored under some of the brightest and most talented minds in the CRE space over the past 20+ years. In 2019, Nick played an integral role in the successful sale of ACRES Companies to Newmark (NYSE: NMRK). Following the successful sale, as EVP/Market Leader, Nick led his office to realize historic revenue growth from 2019-2022. Also, Nick was the Head of Newmark’s Industrial and Logistics Platform for the America’s.
Nick is eager to bring his passion for the CRE industry to MWCRE while working with the Board of Directors to build upon MWCRE’s phenomenal track record as the leading independently owned CRE firm in the Mountain West Region.
- Summit Award, Newmark ACRES, 2021
- Forty Under Forty, Utah Business Magazine, 2018
- Employee of the Year, ACRES Companies, 2010
- Member, NAIOP
- Member of Board of Trustees, Economic Development Corporation of Utah (EDCU)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Utah real estate broker
- Board member, Mayan Miracle Foundation