Nick Clark is a Retail Broker Mountain West, in Salt Lake City. He has been an agent since 1997 starting with Cushman & Wakefield and now with Mountain West. Nick represents owners and tenants in selling and leasing of retail properties throughout UT, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, and Washington. Nick and his team provide clients with details on available properties in locations that fit their business profile and real estate goals. He is experienced with property types ranging from regional retail centers to unanchored strip centers, and businesses ranging from existing expansions, to new-to-market entries.
Nick’s up-to-date database of tenants looking for space allows him to identify potential tenants who do not conflict with existing business tenants. He is expert at marketing properties from multiple angles, whether making calls to potential tenants or assembling and distributing site information, competition analysis, demographic profiles and market penetration studies. Nick is known for closing transactions efficiently by cutting through extraneous data and focusing on each individual client’s requirements.
Miller Real Estate
• Board of Directors, 2009-2015 – ICSC UT Chapter (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• Business Excellence Award, 2013, 2014 – CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• Board of Directors – Salt Lake CAP (Community Action Program)
• Home Builder – Habitat for Humanity
• BS, Political Science – University of UT
Most likely to
Trip on a nonexistent crack